It was reported a few weeks ago the SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and AEW star Andrade El Idolo had broken up following the two of them unfollowing each other on social media.
Both Flair and Andrade posted pictures on Instagram of them together over Christmas, clarifying that they are in fact still in a relationship together.
View this post on Instagram
Charlotte last wrestled on the Christmas Eve episode of SmackDown, defending the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Toni Storm in what would end up being Storm’s final match in the company.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?