It was reported a few weeks ago the SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and AEW star Andrade El Idolo had broken up following the two of them unfollowing each other on social media.
Both Flair and Andrade posted pictures on Instagram of them together over Christmas, clarifying that they are in fact still in a relationship together.
View this post on Instagram
Charlotte last wrestled on the Christmas Eve episode of SmackDown, defending the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Toni Storm in what would end up being Storm’s final match in the company.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?