While Charlotte Flair is no stranger to backstage gossip about her relationship with the rest of the women’s roster, in a recent interview with TVSource, she had plenty of positive things to say about her colleagues.
Charlotte mentioned who she sees as the future of the company, saying of a match with Rhea Ripley:
“I love that girl. I love Rhea. She has grown on me, and I feel like I’ve grown on her. She deserves so much. She is such a great kid, such a hard worker. She has this amazing presence. She picks up things so fast. She is amazing. I believe Rhea and Bianca [Belair] are the future. They are both incredible talents.”
It isn’t the first time Flair has heaped praise on Ripley and Belair as she has also previously referenced them as the future of the WWE women’s division.
When asked about her top three picks for a Royal Rumble 2022 winner, Charlotte responded Shayna Baszler, Alexa Bliss and after pausing to reflect added herself with a laugh.
Flair has declared herself an entrant to the Royal Rumble despite currently holding the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship in a bid to guarantee her road to WrestleMania, presumably affording her the option to choose her opponent for the grandest stage of them all.
transcription via WrestlingInc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return