While Charlotte Flair is no stranger to backstage gossip about her relationship with the rest of the women’s roster, in a recent interview with TVSource, she had plenty of positive things to say about her colleagues.
Charlotte mentioned who she sees as the future of the company, saying of a match with Rhea Ripley:
“I love that girl. I love Rhea. She has grown on me, and I feel like I’ve grown on her. She deserves so much. She is such a great kid, such a hard worker. She has this amazing presence. She picks up things so fast. She is amazing. I believe Rhea and Bianca [Belair] are the future. They are both incredible talents.”
It isn’t the first time Flair has heaped praise on Ripley and Belair as she has also previously referenced them as the future of the WWE women’s division.
When asked about her top three picks for a Royal Rumble 2022 winner, Charlotte responded Shayna Baszler, Alexa Bliss and after pausing to reflect added herself with a laugh.
Flair has declared herself an entrant to the Royal Rumble despite currently holding the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship in a bid to guarantee her road to WrestleMania, presumably affording her the option to choose her opponent for the grandest stage of them all.
transcription via WrestlingInc.
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Latest On MJF-AEW Situation, Tony Khan Willing To Pay MJF Comparable To Other Top Stars
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)