Before Charlotte Flair had annoyed Becky Lynch, she got into what seemed like a legitimate scrap with Nia Jax in the middle of a match.
The match happened on the August 30 episode of Raw, and ended up being Jax’s antepenultimate match in WWE before being released earlier this month.
Flair has now commented publicly about the match, as speaking on the Masked Man Show, she said:
“Do you want me to FaceTime her (laughs)? Still best friends. You know what happened with Nia and I? You hit your friends harder. You hit your friends harder. I truly believe, anytime I’ve been in a match with someone I feel super comfortable with and that’s really what it was.”
One thing for sure is that Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch aren’t best friends anymore, but they’re going to have to put that aside and do business at Survivor Series on Sunday.
A new report suggests the finish to that match is being “greatly debated”, which you can read more about at this link.
Quote via Fightful
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?