Zelina Vega defeated Doudrop back at the WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view in October, officially crowning her the first winner of the Queen’s Crown Tournament.
Zelina becoming a queen obviously drew natural comparisons to WWE’s other queen, THE Queen, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair.
Charlotte recently spoke to Metro UK, where she was asked about the idea of a potential feud between the two queens of WWE. Charlotte dismissed the idea of the two feuding over the crown, calling it ‘silly’.
“I don’t think I need to fight over a crown, sorry. I don’t think I need a crown to be called the Queen. I am the Queen. It’s silly to me. (laughs) No offense!”
Charlotte continued on, stating that she does have interest in stepping into the ring with Zelina, just not in a feud over the crown. She added:
“I mean, maybe facing Zelina, but to have a match focused around Queen versus Queen? Like, I’m the Queen of them all – without a throne, I don’t see that as – she has a long way to go before that becomes her… I don’t know how you say it? I always wear my invisible crown.”
Charlotte is currently locked into a pie-based feud with Toni Storm, with the two seemingly headed to a SmackDown Women’s Championship encounter at WWE Day 1 on New Year’s Day.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Discusses WWE Return Talks & Performance Center Training