Charlotte Flair, much like her father, is known for bringing it when it comes to robes worn during entrances. Whether it’s The Peacock robe or the iconic blue robe made out of her father’s robe, Charlotte always impresses.
Charlotte released a sneak peek at what her entrance gear would look like for this year’s WrestleMania:
sneak peek ?? pic.twitter.com/Z4mVtqkiY9
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) March 25, 2020
That looks like a sweet robe. The black and purple with feathers should make for a great visual during her entrance. It’s too bad no one will be there in person to see it.
Flair will be facing Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania for the NXT Women’s Championship. This will be the first time the NXT Women’s Championship will be defended on the main card of Mania.
What is your favorite #WrestleMania entrance?! ?? #ThursdayMotivation pic.twitter.com/UswHQWpYHq
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) March 26, 2020
It was announced on NXT last night that there would be a ladder match on April 8 to determine the number contender for the NXT Women’s Title.
It was originally reported Charlotte Flair’s program with Rhea Ripley was an attempt to get a ratings draw for NXT. Unlike the main roster turning up for the Survivor Series build, this has not impacted the ratings.
NXT has been seeing disappointing numbers in 2020. So, it will be interesting to see who comes out on top of this match up.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other