A new report has provided more information on the advertised Charlotte Flair medical update segment scheduled for Monday Night Raw.
On tonight’s (July 5) show, Flair will update fans on her condition, after Ripley attacked Flair’s leg on last week’s episode of Raw.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), Flair’s “injury” is not legitimate, and the medical update is just an angle for the show. It was also noted that WWE’s recent tweet about the segment included more context surrounding Ripley’s attack, specifically in an attempt to calm rumors.
Flair is currently set to challenge Ripley for the Raw Women’s Championship at Money in the Bank. This match was announced after Ripley retained the gold against Flair at Hell in a Cell via disqualification.
Also at Money in the Bank, Kofi Kingston will face Bobby Lashley, with the WWE Championship on the line. Xavier Woods recently trolled Lashley after the WWE Champion promoted the wrong match for Raw on Twitter.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock