A gorgeous series of photos and videos on social media of WWE star Charlotte Flair as the stunning bride of AEW star Andrade El Idolo.
The most anticipated crossover event of the summer isn’t next month at Forbidden Door, it was in Mexico for WWE star Charlotte Flair’s wedding to AEW star Andrade El Idolo.
Charlotte has been written off of WWE television due to an injury after her WrestleMania Backlash match against Ronda Rousey.
Andrade has also been absent from AEW programming, last being seen losing in a coffin match against Darby Allin.
— Lucha Libre Online (@luchalibreonlin) May 28, 2022
Congratulations to Charlotte Flair and Andrade El Idolo on their marriage. pic.twitter.com/UAXSRRzKq7
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) May 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door