WWE has announced via Twitter that, this coming Wednesday, Charlotte Flair will compete on NXT TV for the first time since August 2015.
Flair will face Bianca Belair in singles action after Belair laid down the challenge during the Chelsea Green vs. Kayden Carter match on the latest episode of the show.
Belair’s issue with Flair started when the ‘Queen’ showed up on NXT to confront the brand’s Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley ahead of challenging her for the title at WrestleMania.
The issue for Belair was that, at that point, Ripley still had to defend the title against her at TakeOver: Portland, so she felt like they were both overlooking her.
This is a first time ever match, and the last time Flair competed in NXT was in a four-way won by Emma that also included Becky Lynch and Dana Brooke.
Also announced for this coming Wednesday’s NXT is Tommaso Ciampa vs. Austin Theory.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?