A top WWE star has been announced as the next guest on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions.
Charlotte Flair has been out of action since losing the SmackDown Women’s Championship to Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania Backlash in May.
Peacock announced that Flair will be the next guest on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Session set to premiere on August 19.
Charlotte has had an incredible career, competing in several first-time ever matches for women and was one of the first women to headline WrestleMania back in 2019.
The Queen recently got married to AEW star Andrade El Idolo and was also backstage at her father’s Ric Flair’s Last Match event in Nashville on July 31.
Charlotte Flair nixed one of the planned spots for her father’s final bout, which you can read here.
Keep track of Charlotte Flair’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Peacock has announced that Charlotte Flair is next guest on Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions on August 19… pic.twitter.com/UawyczmWHK
— Matt Black (@RAWFShowtime) August 10, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title