It has been an unbelievable path for Asuka, the former NXT Women’s Champion, first-ever women’s Royal Rumble winner and now the challenger for ‘the Queen’ Charlotte Flair’s WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship.
The drama will come to an explosive head at WrestleMania 34 where Flair and Asuka will finally collide and audiences the world over will see if ‘the Empress of Tomorrow’ can keep her undefeated streak alive and become the new WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion.
Last night on WWE Talking Smack right after WWE Fastlane, Charlotte Flair offered up some comments regarding Asuka, stating that:
“She’s not overrated… she knows what she’s capable of… but like I said, she’s never faced me so it’s a matter of what am I capable of?”
Flair has not held onto her title by underestimating the superstars she battles against. ‘The Queen of WWE‘ fully comprehends what lies ahead of her and will certainly not make it easy for Asuka to stroll through the ‘Show of Shows’ with her undefeated streak in one hand and the WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship in the other.
- wwe smackdown women's championship
- women's royal rumble
- wwe talking smack
- WWE WrestleMania 34
- WWE SmackDown Live
- Charlotte Flair
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30