The ESPN 10 Body Edition will hit the shelves on Friday, June 29, and none other than WWE’s own queen Charlotte Flair is losing her robe all in the name of body confidence and positivity.
Every year, some of the world’s top sportsmen and women strip off for ESPN, and Charlotte has given fans a taste of what to expect from her personal appearance with a few Instagram posts.
In 2012, none other than currently suspended from Raw Ronda Rousey took part, and it has clearly inspired Charlotte to do the same.
The Body Edition has a strictly non-graphic nudity rule, as the idea is to promote the human body rather than anything erotic. Given her job as a wrestler, you’ll probably see a bit of a theme developing with Charlotte’s snaps…
#Body10 will hit newsstands June 29th // If you would’ve asked me almost six years ago that I would be wearing a robe and one of the athletes in the @espn #Body10 #BodyIssue I would have said no way! I’ve always enjoyed this issue the most because I admired and looked up to the athletes who were sending the message “strong is sexy.” The women in the @WWE have fought tirelessly for years now to be considered more than just “eye candy,” more than just an “attraction,” but for opportunities to show the world we are athletes and show stealers just like the men anywhere. I’m on a mission and one of my bucket list goals was to have the opportunity to be in this issue so it’s one part pinch me moment and second part another reason why the women’s evolution is continuing to make an impact on all fronts around the world. Being able to feel strong, sexy and comfortable in my own skin is empowering and I hope this helps others to feel the same ?? #espn #espnbodyissue #thebodyissue #espnw #sports Photo credit: @nicklaham @espnw Nutrition: @jasonphillips_in3 Trainer: @hardnockssouth
I have to say I personally think it’s an incredibly brave thing to do, and I have a lot of respect to everyone taking part in the Body Edition.
Who else in WWE could you see taking part? Lets us know in the comments and on Twitter.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return