WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair has gone public with some high praise for NXT star Zoey Stark.
Stark was part of this past weekend’s WWE main roster house shows in Illinois, where she joined Flair, Liv Morgan and Sonya Deville in two four-way matches for Flair’s title.
Obviously, this was done to see how Stark performed alongside main roster talent ahead of a potential call-up from NXT.
One person who we know was impressed by Stark was Flair herself, who tweeted:
“@ZoeyStarkWWE killed it this weekend!! Great job woman! @WWE @WWENXT #WWERockford #SmackDown”
It’s unclear if Stark will move to the main roster any time soon as Pretty Deadly had worked main roster house shows in early January, and they’re still in NXT.
Stark was also one of only three NXT talents picked to be part of the Royal Rumble a month ago (the others being Roxanne Perez and Indi Hartwell), so that, combined with her being used on these house shows, tells you they already think pretty highly of her.
Stark herself tweeted:
“What a weekend…Whether you like it or not you all know I belong and can hang with the best of the best in this business”
She’s set for a match against the legendary Meiko Satomura on tomorrow night’s February 28 edition of NXT.
This says it all! https://t.co/B924kApiyj
— Zoey Stark (@ZoeyStarkWWE) February 27, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?