WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair has responded to comments Becky Lynch made about their seemingly real-life heat.
One of the things Lynch said was:
“We don’t talk anymore. We don’t talk. So all I’ll say is the locker room needs a hero sometimes. And sometimes somebody’s gotta be a hero. I’m all right being that hero. That’s what I’ll say on that matter.”
In what appears to be a response to that, Charlotte Flair has now tweeted:
Everyone wants to be the hero in their own story
Lynch also bluntly replied “no” when asked if she trusted Flair, after she explained that it’s harder to work with someone you don’t trust.
While the two did get into a legitimate big argument backstage about their “title exchange” segment, a lot of this does seem to be an attempt to drum up interest in their Survivor Series match.
In fact, WrestlingNews.co reports that we may see some of their “real-life” issues mentioned on TV in the lead-up to the November 21 pay-per-view.
everyone wants to be the hero in their own story 👸🏼 pic.twitter.com/SnjcN83bKv
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) November 12, 2021
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set