Charlotte Flair and her father Ric are among the most decorated WWE superstars in the company’s history.
Charlotte is a 13-time Women’s Champion, while Ric Flair holds the record as a 16-time world champion as well as a two-time WWE Hall of Famer.
Speaking with Shivam Saha of the Hindu Times, The Queen addressed the comparisons to her father throughout her career.
When asked about the pressure of being compared to her father, Flair answered:
“I don’t feel the pressure anymore because one day people are going to realize there will never ever be a family due like Ric Flair and Charlotte Flair. Never. We will need our own wing in the Hall of Fame.”
Charlotte Flair will defend the SmackDown W0men’s Championship against Ronda Rousey on WrestleMania Saturday in Dallas on April 2.
For more information and details on WrestleMania 38, click here.
Quotes via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss