Charlotte Flair has shared some of her goals outside of the realm of sports entertainment in a recent interview.
After making her seventh WrestleMania appearance as either the Champion or challenger to a Champion, Charlotte Flair has taken a few weeks away from the ring.
However that hasn’t stopped her from making intriguing media appearances, including a recent chat with Boardroom where she shared some aspirations for the future, including those outside of WWE.
Speaking to Boardroom, Charlotte said of her designs on taking it ‘to that next level’:
“I think now, it’s just getting to that next level. Like, I know that my name is popular within sports entertainment, but I wanna get to that male level of John Cena, The Rock, Batista still. I want to cross over like my dad has so gracefully, and I’ll continue to do that until I get to that point. I hate that I started so late in the game, but I’m here. I think that’s just a matter of time.”
Speaking of crossover success, Flair had previously name dropped ‘Sasha Banks’ in the chat, recalling main eventing Raw with her a decade after Flair saw Trish Stratus and Lita perform live for the first time.
After the interviewer mentioned the former Sasha Banks, Mercedes Mone and her acclaimed role in The Mandalorian of the Star Wars franchise, they asked Charlotte where she sees herself in the next ten years.
“I’d say for the first time in 10 years, I feel like I’m in that spot now where I can look outside the box. I wanted to do all these things and nothing else mattered. Now, okay, I accomplished these. I’m more comfortable, so now, it’s putting myself in positions where I’m not as comfortable. Seeing what happens, what that will look like, whether that’s auditions, where do I fit in what roles, absolutely. Sports entertainment is my home, but [it’s] seeing what I can take from what I’ve learned in the ring elsewhere.”
Elsewhere in the chat, Charlotte notes that she is open to really anything in the future, noting interest in major brand partnerships in addition to acting roles.
No but really, the Rolex partnership Flair floats in the interview is actually brilliant. Book it Rolex CEO Jean-Frederic Dufour!
To keep up with all the latest news about Charlotte Flair, you can click here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed