WWE Raw star Charlotte Flair has been absent from TV for a number of months but is now teasing that she could perform an interesting new role.
Flair was drafted to Raw in the WWE Draft, with her real-life partner Andrade not being drafted. However, reports are that he will land on Raw too following his current ‘free agent’ position.
If he does end up on Raw, that would mean he’ll be split from former manager Zelina Vega who was drafted to SmackDown. The pair teased a reunion on Raw last night before being attacked by The Fiend and Alexa Bliss.
Andrade posted a tweet (that he has since deleted), writing “Thank you/ Gracias”, which a lot of fans misinterpreted. Flair cleared up that he was actually thanking Vega and nothing more.
That did bring her onto another point though, as she wrote: “That said, papi will need a new manager…”.
Charlotte Flair has been off WWE TV since July due to undergoing corrective surgery. The timeline for her return is not clear, but could we see the Flair/Andrade relationship make its way onto WWE programming?
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Former NXT Star Taylor Rust Makes AEW Debut
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of Jade Cargill Including Training With Bryan Danielson & More
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing