WWE Raw star Charlotte Flair has been absent from TV for a number of months but is now teasing that she could perform an interesting new role.
Flair was drafted to Raw in the WWE Draft, with her real-life partner Andrade not being drafted. However, reports are that he will land on Raw too following his current ‘free agent’ position.
If he does end up on Raw, that would mean he’ll be split from former manager Zelina Vega who was drafted to SmackDown. The pair teased a reunion on Raw last night before being attacked by The Fiend and Alexa Bliss.
Andrade posted a tweet (that he has since deleted), writing “Thank you/ Gracias”, which a lot of fans misinterpreted. Flair cleared up that he was actually thanking Vega and nothing more.
That did bring her onto another point though, as she wrote: “That said, papi will need a new manager…”.
Charlotte Flair has been off WWE TV since July due to undergoing corrective surgery. The timeline for her return is not clear, but could we see the Flair/Andrade relationship make its way onto WWE programming?
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Bloodline Family Member Takes Issue With Bloodline Poster, Mentions Cody Rhodes