Former WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair may soon return to the ring, if her Instagram stories are anything to go by.
Flair has not been seen on WWE programming since WrestleMania Backlash on May 8, when she lost her WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship to Ronda Rousey in an I Quit match.
Prior to WrestleMania Backlash, Flair had retained her championship against Rousey on night one of WrestleMania (non-Backlash edition).
While her absence was explained in kayfabe as stemming from a broken arm suffered in her I Quit match against Rousey, in reality Flair had taken time off to marry her fiancé and AEW star Andrade El Idolo.
But now the Queen of WWE may soon return, as Flair teased on her Instagram stories by showing a close up of herself wearing a pair of wrestling boots.
While there is no official word on whether or not Flair has plans to return to the ring any time soon, the picture implies that there is a good chance she is at least thinking about doing so.
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Report: Lawsuit Filed Against Top AEW Star & AEW
- Report: WWE Drops Naughty Tag Team Name
- Report: Notable Promotion Sends WWE Cease & Desist Over Attempting To Contact Its Wrestlers
- Popular WWE Series Comes To An End
- Report: What Vince McMahon Is Doing At His Office At WWE HQ Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Big E WWE Update Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- Report: Matt Riddle Out Of Rehab, Could Make WWE Return Soon
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27