Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair has revealed that she’s currently training for her WWE return.
Flair’s most recent match saw her drop the SmackDown Women’s Title to Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania Backlash in May.
The Queen has teased her comeback several times during her absence, most recently sharing a photo of her wrestling boots in late-November.
Flair has now shared a photo to her Instagram Story of herself with NXT’s Zoey Stark and Alba Fyre in a wrestling ring.
Tagging the two stars, Flair thanked them for the training session.
While it the exact reason for Flair’s extended absence is unknown, her husband Andrade El Idolo previously noted that she has been off TV for ‘personal reasons‘ that she’ll explain one day.
Charlotte Flair and Andrade El Idolo notably tied the knot during Flair’s WWE hiatus, getting married in May.
After losing the SmackDown Women’s Title in July, Ronda Rousey won the gold back at Extreme Rules in October.
WWE has reportedly decided on Rousey’s opponent for Royal Rumble in January, which you can read more about right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39