On Smackdown Live, Charlotte Flair challenged Bayley to a WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship Match at Clash of Champions. Charlotte was a guest on A Moment of Bliss. Charlotte claimed she was the person people were talking about and the face of the Smackdown Women’s division.
— WWE (@WWE) August 21, 2019
She pointed out she is the one who WWE sends to red carpet events, press events, and ESPN interviews. Flair also claimed her match with Trish was the most talked about match at SummerSlam.
All this trash talk brought out Bayley. Bayley said she was the champ and that means she is better than Charlotte. Charlotte said Bayley has devalued the the title and declared she would clean up Bayley’s mess at Clash of Champions. Bayley then stated that if that was a challenge, then she accepts. Bayley followed up with a nice shove to Charlotte sending her to the floor.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase