An update has emerged on Charlotte Flair’s absence from WWE TV, revealing when the company expects the former Women’s Champion back.
Flair hasn’t wrestled since losing her SmackDown Women’s Title to Ronda Rousey in an I Quit match at WrestleMania Backlash.
The star was written off TV with an arm injury, but is reportedly just taking time off to get married to AEW’s Andrade El Idolo.
WWE is now advertising The Queen as a featured star on the graphic for the July 15 edition of SmackDown. While it is important to remember WWE’s famous line ‘card subject to change’, this indicates that Flair will be back in action before mid-July.
Flair was notably not featured on the new Money in the Bank poster, following the July 2 event being moved from the Allegiant Stadium to the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Other names seemingly removed from advertising include WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker right here.
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) May 27, 2022
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- LIVE RESULTS – WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Tony Khan Announces Claudio Castagnoli is All Elite
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?