It was revealed last month that Charly Caruso had left her position as a backstage interviewer for WWE, allowing her to pursue a full-time hosting career with ESPN.
Speaking with The Indianapolis Star following her departure from the company, Charly Caruso said that working for WWE and being part of the shows was “insane”:
“The spectacle that you witness watching WWE as a fan is what it’s like when you work there. It’s insane. There were many times I would be at work and go, ‘Wait, is this really my job? This is crazy.’ It really is just as wild working there as you would expect it to be as a fan.”
This comes after it was reported earlier this month that Charly Caruso had actually been offered a new WWE contract, but she opted to reject that offer and pursue a full-time hosting gig with ESPN.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition