Former WWE ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero has commented on the text he received from Chris Benoit the night the Benoit incident took place.
Guerrero said in an interview with Chris Van Vliet that he believes Benoit sent the text just before he committed suicide.
“I think he texted me after everything happened. After everything went down, the passing of his, you know, I’m trying to say it as PC as possible, the passing of his wife and his son. He was texting me, going, hey, this is how you can find me. I think he texts me probably right before he committed suicide.”
Chavo Guerrero is one of the people who was closest to Benoit, largely due to Benoit’s friendship with Chavo’s uncle Eddie Guerrero.
He added that the Benoit incident still haunts him to this day and is very difficult for him to talk about.
Quote via Sportskeeda
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?