One of the many WWE stars to be released today was injured SmackDown star Chelsea Green. Green injured her wrist during her debut last Fall and has been off television since.
Now, Green has taken to Twitter to express her thoughts on being released. In short, she said she is nowhere close to being finished. Here is the quote:
“I’ve made once in a lifetime memories at WWE. I didn’t do everything I set out to do, but I’m proud of what I have done. (San you say you were in a Royal Rumble for 14 seconds?) I’m proud of the fact that I never took NO for an answer (even after 4 tryouts and a reality show). I’m proud of the fact that I came back stronger every single time I was knocked down (or broke an arm).
Although it’s been a few years, nothing has changed. I’m still that girl. Tomorrow, I’ll get up, dust myself off and start on my next journey. I’m taking back control, I’m refocusing and I’m going to do what I’ve always set out to do – Make a name for myself.
It’s been short & sweet WWE Universe. I’ll see you on TV.”
Chelsea Green has ties with both IMPACT Wrestling and AEW. She wrestled for IMPACT as Laurel Van Ness where she is a former Knockouts Champion, and she competed at All In, the precursor to AEW.
With her no-compete clause expiring on July 14, 2021, we will only have to wait to see what Green does next.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future