According to Chris Jericho, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has signed Matt Lee and Jeff Parker, 2.0, formerly known as Ever-Rise in NXT.
2.0 were the latest guests on Talk Is Jericho and Jericho stated that they’re not just being used as independent talent, but are signed with the promotion.
He added that, during the interview, they didn’t actually talk about the fact they’d signed because he wasn’t aware of that at the time it was first recorded.
Lee and Parker were released by WWE on June 25, and debuted for AEW on Dynamite in a six-man tag with Daniel Garcia against Darby Allin, Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley.
Tonight, they have an equally big match, as they take on Allin and Sting in Sting’s first match on TNT in 20 years.
They picked up wins on Monday’s Elevation and Tuesday’s Dark this week.
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown