According to Chris Jericho, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has signed Matt Lee and Jeff Parker, 2.0, formerly known as Ever-Rise in NXT.
2.0 were the latest guests on Talk Is Jericho and Jericho stated that they’re not just being used as independent talent, but are signed with the promotion.
He added that, during the interview, they didn’t actually talk about the fact they’d signed because he wasn’t aware of that at the time it was first recorded.
Lee and Parker were released by WWE on June 25, and debuted for AEW on Dynamite in a six-man tag with Daniel Garcia against Darby Allin, Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley.
Tonight, they have an equally big match, as they take on Allin and Sting in Sting’s first match on TNT in 20 years.
They picked up wins on Monday’s Elevation and Tuesday’s Dark this week.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence