It was reported overnight that AEW star and Fozzy frontman Chris Jericho had been hospitalized with a “non-covid” illness during a UK tour with his band.
Details regarding the hospitalization have of course been limited, but Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer has now been able to get a short statement from Jericho.
“I’m feeling good. They just wanted to observe me overnight and I’m in the right place. Not COVID related.”
It’s great to hear that he’s doing well, and Meltzer previously reported he will likely be able to perform at the Fozzy show this Saturday if everything goes well.
Jericho is currently taking time away from the ring during the Fozzy tour, but will likely be back in an AEW ring once the tour finishes.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed