Unless everyone is wrong and the world is lying, Cody Rhodes has re-signed with WWE, and will likely be having a match with Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 38.
Rhodes signing with WWE has been reported by PWInsider and Dave Meltzer, and now Chris Jericho appears to have confirmed these reports as accurate while speaking on the Talk is Jericho podcast.
While speaking to trademark attorney Mike Dockins, Jericho said:
“I’m pulling back the curtain a little bit on the wrestling business. You’re gonna discover how I’ve been able to be Chris Jericho no matter what company I work for or where I wrestle. You’ll hear how Danhausen gets to keep his name and gimmick from promotion to promotion. How Cody got to reclaim Rhodes from WWE even though he’s back in WWE…”
So unless everyone is lying to us, Cody really is coming to WWE very soon. Reports are that he will likely be returning at WrestleMania, with the likelihood being it’ll be on Night Two of the show.
Credit to WrestlingNews.co for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced
- Update On AEW Collision Ticket Sales For CM Punk Return
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend