All Elite Wrestling’s Chris Jericho is protecting his intellectual property.
One of the ring names Jericho used during his time in Mexico was Corazon de Leon. This translates to Lion Heart in English, a name he also used during his time in Japan and ECW. On February 18, Jericho filed to trademark Corazon de Leon.
Here is the official description of the trademark:
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestler and sports entertainer in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes. FIRST USE: 19930000. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19930000
Chris Jericho currently wrestles in AEW where he and MJF will be challenging for the AEW World Tag Team Championship at AEW Revolution.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses