AEW star Chris Jericho has filed to trademark his ‘Painmaker’ character, per the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
Jericho filed to trademark an image of the character with the USPTO under Chris Irvine Inc, on December 6. The following description accompanied the filing:
“The mark consists of a full figure design of a character comprising a fedora, a leather jacket having spikes protruding therefrom, a scarf, and a painted face.
Mark For: This trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of downloadable image files containing trading cards, artwork, photos, or memes authenticated by non-fungible tokens (NFTs); Downloadable multimedia file containing artwork, text, audio, and video relating to trading cards, artwork, photos, or memes authenticated by non-fungible tokens (NFTs).”
Jericho debuted his Painmaker character back in 2017 in New Japan Pro Wrestling, and recently brought it to AEW Dynamite for his deathmatch with Nick Gage on the AEW Fight For The Fallen show.
Chris Jericho was recently hospitalised in the United Kingdom during his Fozzy tour, but has since provided an update that he is ‘feeling good’.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite