AEW star Chris Jericho has filed to trademark a term relating to a promo he cut on last week’s (January 12) episode of Dynamite.
On the show, Eddie Kingston got in the face of Jericho, which ended in Jericho telling Kingston ‘GFY’, which obviously stands for… well you know.
It appears as though Jericho may be saying this more often in the future, as he filed to trademark the term ‘GFY’ on January 13.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Mark For: GFY trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestler, podcaster, or musician; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler, podcaster, or musician; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional wrestler, podcaster, or musician; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestler, podcaster, or musician in the field of professional wrestling, podcasting, or music for entertainment purposes.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 13, 2022
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend