Chris Jericho has announced the line-up for the Four Leaf Clover Rock N Wrestling Rager At Sea cruise.
The cruise, from Miami to Nassau, will take place on March 14-18. Chris Jericho will be the Master of Ceremonies, and Mickie James is listed as the Guest Cruise Director. Mark Henry will be the Guest of Honor, and The Good Brothers, Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson, are set to be Guest Hosts.
A number of wrestling names have been announced as special guests, including WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley and former NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis. AEW wrestlers will once again be in action on the cruise.
The full line-up was posted to Twitter:
Can you say STACKED? See you March 14-18, 2022. #FourLeafClover pic.twitter.com/VK0zpasQ27
— Chris Jericho Cruise (@jericho_cruise) November 18, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen