Speaking on the latest episode of AEW Unrestricted about the Private Party vs Santana & Ortiz match, Khan pointed out that Jericho would be on commentary for the show.
It was unclear whether he meant the whole show or just that particular match, though.
Khan also noted that Private Party will have Matt Hardy in their corner, so the idea is both teams will have a legendary presence supporting them.
Jericho will be in action on night two of Fyter Fest which will air the following Wednesday, as he faces Orange Cassidy.
As always, WrestleTalk.com will be providing live coverage of both shows on July 1 and July 8.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars