Chris Jericho will be making his return to commentary on AEW Dynamite this week.
Jericho made the announcement on his Instagram earlier today. In the caption he said he would be doing commentary for the whole show and expects the match between MJF and Sammy Guevara to be one of the best in AEW history. He said:
“I’m returning to the commentary desk this Wednesday for the entire duration of #AEWDynamite!! And I’m very Excited to have a front row seat for @sammyguevara vs @the_mjf!! Im expecting this to be one of the most heated…and best…matches in @allelitewrestling history!!”
Chris Jericho spent a lot of time on commentary last year. During the early months of the pandemic, he and Tony Schiavone did commentary while AEW was away from Daily’s Place. Since then, Jericho has made sporadic appearances on commentary.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’