Chris Jericho made his way to the ring on tonight’s edition of AEW Dynamite to pledge to resurrect a dastardly presence in All Elite Wrestling.
Jericho said that Eddie Kingston wouldn’t be facing Chris Jericho in the upcoming Fyter Fest Week 2 barbed wire shark cage match, he would be facing the Painmaker.
The Painmaker is undefeated in AEW.
He ended the segment by telling Kingston he isn’t a liar, he’s a loser.
After the commercial break, in a backstage segment Eddie Kingston vowed to make Chris Jericho pay, saying “See you at barbed wire everywhere.”
Tonight’s July 13 episode of AEW Dynamite is already set to be a stacked card, featuring big matches between Jon Moxley vs. Konosuke Takeshita, an AEW World Tag Team Championship three-way match pitting champs the Young Bucks vs. Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland’s team, Swerve in our Glory vs. Powerhouse Hobbs and Ricky Starks.
AEW Dynamite kicked off with the big TNT Championship match between Orange Cassidy taking on champ, Wardlow.
You can keep up with all of the breaking news from AEW Dynamite tonight and every Wednesday by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Big Update On FTR Future
- AEW Star Makes Return From Injury At AEW House Rules
- Tony Khan Shares Peek At A Page Of His Notebook
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18