AEW is set to hold it’s fourth annual Fyter Fest show next week, when night one of the show takes place on next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite and Rampage.
On last night’s episode of AEW Rampage, AEW announced two new matches for the show.
Christian Cage’s promo on this week’s episode of Dynamite made headlines due to him going hard on Jeff Hardy and his ongoing problems after Matt Hardy interrupted the segment.
AEW has now announced that Christian Cage will once again take to the microphone on next week’s Fyter Fest show, as well as Luchasaurus once again being in action.
Also announced for the show is Serena Deeb, following her betrayal of ROH Women’s World Champion Mercedes Martinez on Rampage, taking on Anna Jay.
Night Two of Fyter Fest will see Eddie Kingston take on Chris Jericho in a barbed wire deathmatch, with the rest of the Jericho Appreciation Society locked in a shark cage.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE