AEW is set to hold it’s fourth annual Fyter Fest show next week, when night one of the show takes place on next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite and Rampage.
On last night’s episode of AEW Rampage, AEW announced two new matches for the show.
Christian Cage’s promo on this week’s episode of Dynamite made headlines due to him going hard on Jeff Hardy and his ongoing problems after Matt Hardy interrupted the segment.
AEW has now announced that Christian Cage will once again take to the microphone on next week’s Fyter Fest show, as well as Luchasaurus once again being in action.
Also announced for the show is Serena Deeb, following her betrayal of ROH Women’s World Champion Mercedes Martinez on Rampage, taking on Anna Jay.
Night Two of Fyter Fest will see Eddie Kingston take on Chris Jericho in a barbed wire deathmatch, with the rest of the Jericho Appreciation Society locked in a shark cage.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed