IMPACT Wrestling has announced the main event of this year’s Bound For Glory event.
Christian Cage retained his championship against Ace Austin at last night’s (September 18) Victory Road pay-per-view, before X-Division Champion Josh Alexander walked to the ring and exercised ‘Option C’ for a match with Cage at Bound For Glory.
‘Option C’ refers to a ruling in IMPACT whereby the X-Division Champion can surrender the championship for a shot at the World Championship. As such, the X-Division Championship is now vacant.
BREAKING: @Walking_Weapon has exercised Option C to challenge @Christian4Peeps for the IMPACT World Championship at #BoundForGlory on October 23 in Las Vegas!
Order HERE: https://t.co/n9B4IhtCWd pic.twitter.com/MZMfBvgcLm
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 19, 2021
IMPACT Bound For Glory will take place on Saturday, October 23 in Las Vegas.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?