It has been officially announced that AEW star and agent Christopher Daniels will be making his in-ring return on October 14.
DEFY Wrestling has confirmed that Christopher Daniels will compete in a singles match against Daniel Garcia – who has also been used a lot by AEW lately – at its Hell Bent show next month.
This will be Daniels’ first match since the May 12 AEW Dynamite, where he and Frankie Kazarian lost to the Young Bucks and had to split up as a team.
Daniels has also been announced for the Chris Jericho Cruise, which takes place October 21-25, so it seems like he could wrestle on that too.
Another AEW star, Eddie Kingston, has also been announced for DEFY Hell Bent next month.
DEFY debuts in Los Angeles with HELL BENT on 10/14 at @LodgeRoom in Highland Park!
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS returns to the ring and battles DANIEL GARCIA, plus EDDIE KINGSTON, VIVA VAN, and more!
21+ | Tickets are on sale this Friday at 10am PST at https://t.co/DFWDGP0JAR pic.twitter.com/FRczdsZCYW
— DEFY Wrestling (@defyNW) September 7, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?