Former WWE star and 2004 WWE Diva’s Search winner Christy Hemme has landed a new role backstage for IMPACT Wrestling.
IMPACT Hall of Famer Gail Kim recent appeared on Busted Open Radio, where she revealed that Hemme will now be helping with company’s branding and production.
“We have Christy Hemme back, she’s backstage working on things and helping with branding and production. It’s great to have more women in the office, the better. Madison Rayne (working in the back as well). It’s becoming more of a mix as opposed to the boy’s club.”
Hemme previously worked for IMPACT from 2006-2016, where she worked as a manager, ring announcer, and interviewer.
transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?