Ciampa has teased the return of a former WWE star on tonight’s edition of WWE Raw.
On the August 8 episode of Raw, Ciampa is scheduled to face Bobby Lashley for the United States Championship after winning a mini-tournament on last week’s show.
Ahead of tonight’s show, the former two-time NXT Champion posted a tweet teasing his former tag team partner-turned-rival Johnny Gargano with his old signature symbol.
The Raw star tweeted the following:
Gargano is currently trending on Twitter with many fans speculating if the former NXT star could return to WWE in his hometown of Cleveland tonight.
We did our own speculation on what surprises Triple H could have in store for the fans on tonight’s Raw, which you can read here.
Tonight…. (-_•)#andnew#forharley pic.twitter.com/xeNXyJjOor
— BLACKHEART (@NXTCiampa) August 8, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?