Former WWE star CJ Perry (fka Lana) has revealed that she will play a interesting role in an upcoming movie for Paramount.
Speaking with Nick Hausman of Wrestling Inc, Perry noted that she will star as an assassin in the new project.
Perry also noted that her character in the film was inspired by WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker.
Noting that more details about the project will be revealed at a later date, Perry said:
“I also have a movie coming out with Paramount. I can’t give all the details yet, but I’m playing an assassin. And I’m super excited because I’m one of the lead assassins in it.
“It’s definitely a cool departure from WWE where I was always in pink and getting my ass whooped. There I’m whooping all these big men’s asses, and I’m in black.
“And it’s actually, the character was inspired from The Undertaker.”
Perry was released from her WWE contract in June 2021, over a year after her husband Miro (fka Rusev) was let go in April 2020.
Recalling their WWE partnership, Perry has noted that she’s interested in working with Miro again in a wrestling capacity.
Miro last wrestled at AEW All Out in September, teaming with Darby Allin and Sting to defeat the House of Black.
Following Full Gear, Tony Khan addressed the absences of both Miro and Andrade El Idolo.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current Champion Wants Triple H To Bring Back Another Released WWE Name
- Colt Cabana Reveals He Almost Died During AEW Dynamite Match