Bobby Fish has provided some clarification on his status, following his recent appearances for IMPACT Wrestling.
Since leaving AEW in August, Fish has wrestled for several promotions, most notably IMPACT. Speaking on his Undisputed podcast, Fish stated that he’s still a wrestling free agent, noting:
“A lot of people are making the assumption that I signed with IMPACT. I have not signed with anyone other than Global Titans, which is not pro wrestling. I do have the boxing match in November. Then, I have a second fight that will be determined.
“That’s really the only long-standing contract that I have. Everything else, I am figuring it out. IMPACT happens to be another one of those places. You don’t know where I’m going to show up. I could turn up at Colony High School wrestling or the Survivor Series.”
Fish challenged for Josh Alexander’s IMPACT World Title on the October 13 edition of IMPACT. Praising Alexander, Fish noted:
“Josh Alexander, I was expecting it to be good, but it even exceeded the expectations. He’s good at what he does. I like to think that I’m good at what I do. That’s when wrestling can be something cool. I feel we were able to put something cool together.
“A little more conversation and time than we had, but nothing needed to be overdone or overproduced. We’re just two guys who have been doing this long enough that we can go out and let it fly. I thought we did a good amount of that and there was so much organic stuff that transpired in that match and that’s what made it good. Josh is real good.”
The former Undisputed Elite member will make his pro-boxing debut against Boateng Prempeh on the Floyd Mayweather vs Deji undercard on November 13.
Transcription via Fightful.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Multiple AEW Reference On WWE Raw Including Scathing Line From Roman Reigns