Former WWE Champion CM Punk has a new tattoo, and it pays tribute to an important WWE legend.
According to Chicago-based tattoo artist Nick Colella, CM Punk’s new piece of body art pays tribute to the late Harley Race.
Noting that he was excited to help Punk honor the WWE Hall of Famer, Colella posted a photo of the art to Instagram, captioning the photo:
“Stoked to do this memorial for pro wrestler Harley Race on his friend @cmpunk thanks for the trust.”
Punk’s art included a peacock, similar to the one Race had tattooed on his own arm, underneath Race’s iconic purple crown.
View this post on Instagram
A man responsible for revolutionising pro-wrestling, Harley Race tragically passed away in 2019 at the age of 76.
Towards the end of 2019, CM Punk revealed he was working on a Harley Race tribute tattoo, stating he believes that Race is as competitor who “deserves to be memorialized.”
It is nice to see CM Punk paying tribute to a man who he said was a “big piece” of his career.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Major Star To Kick Off ‘Commercial Free’ First Hour Of WWE Raw