CM Punk has not been seen on AEW television since the AEW All Out pay-per-view last September.
Punk suffered an injury during the main event match with Jon Moxley, where he captured the AEW World Championship for the second time.
Punk then went on to take part in the All Out media scrum, which led to himself and the Elite being suspended by the company.
There has been no update on Punk’s status with the company since then, but he is still rehabbing the tricep injury he suffered during the match.
Punk took to his Instagram story today, sharing a photo of himself in the gym, which is a positive sign for his injury rehab.
Punk’s status in AEW has only got more confusing since All Out, with various top stars in the company claiming they would ‘make sure’ Punk would not return to the company.
Punk himself is in a ‘strong position’ to return to the company, which you can read more about here.
Great to see CM Punk back in the gym. Injury rehab seems to be going well. pic.twitter.com/hX9cxyxuWF
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) January 7, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm