CM Punk shared a message to fans during a live edition of the FTR With Dax Harwood podcast that took place in Los Angeles last night.
The WrestleCon convention played host to a live taping of Harwood’s podcast that also aired on Fite, and one of his special guests was his tag partner in FTR, Cash Wheeler.
During CM Punk’s run in AEW, he’d bonded with FTR over their love of Bret Hart and they even formed something of a trio on TV affectionately known as CMFTR.
Punk has of course been absent from AEW since All Out in September, but speculation of a return was really starting to fire up until an Instagram post he made a week ago lambasting Chris Jericho, Dave Meltzer, Jon Moxley and Tony Khan.
Nonetheless, Punk and FTR are still on good terms, to the point that Punk even texted Harwood during the show while Wheeler was there too.
Harwood said that Punk had sent him a heart emoji and he had a message for the fans: “I miss them”.
Punk also said he wished he bought ice cream for all the fans.
Earlier in the day, Harwood had posted on Twitter a photo of CMFTR together in a gym with the caption “LA”.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury