CM Punk had a lot of great matches during his wrestling career. From his five star matches and his numerous WWE Championship matches, he has a lot of matches to be proud of.
During a recent Twitter Q&A session Punk was asked what one match he was proud of. Punk gave a rather unexpected answer, naming a match he had with Chavo Guerrero Jr.. He said this match was Two out of Three Falls and the two went almost an hour.
Guerrero later responded to the tweet, saying they called everything in the ring that night. Here are the tweets:
We called it all in the ring. We were in the zone. Great chemistry ??
— Chavo Guerrero jr. (@mexwarrior) February 12, 2021
CM Punk and Chavo Guerrero had a rivalry over the ECW Championship in 2008. Guerrero defeated Punk to win the title in January before ending their rivalry at No Way Out in February.
Punk would win Money in the Bank and be moved off the ECW brand shortly afterward.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans