CM Punk has called out Kazuchika Okada following the first night of Wrestle Kingdom 16.
In the main event of the January 4 show, Okada defeated Shingo Takagi to win the IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. Punk has shared his address with the Rainmaker so that the NJPW star knows where to find him.
On Twitter, Punk shared a GIF of Andy Dufresne from the Shawshank Redemption waiting in the rain, writing:
“Here’s my address, come see me: 1901 W Madison St Chicago, IL 60612 United States @rainmakerXokada”
And no, Punk didn’t dox himself. The AEW star left Okada the address to the United Center, the venue in which he made his AEW debut during Rampage: The First Dance, in August 2021.
This comes after Okada told Sports Illustrated that he’d be interested in matches with both Punk and Bryan Danielson, saying:
“Danielson and Punk would make for some incredible matches. A lot of those dream match scenarios are about getting excited for the possibilities, and once the match is done, it’s done. So it is important to keep that excitement and anticipation, I think. Still, if we wait too long, they’ll both retire eventually, so I want to face them both while they’re still active.”
Before Okada can think about anybody else, the new IWGP World Heavyweight Champion must defend his gold against Will Ospreay at Wrestle Kingdom 16 Night 2 on January 5.
Here’s my address, come see me:
1901 W Madison St
Chicago, IL 60612
United States@rainmakerXokada pic.twitter.com/y5p19szjQl
— player/coach (@CMPunk) January 4, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism