CM Punk has recently revealed whether or not he’d be interested in working backstage for a wrestling promotion, if the offer was there.
The former WWE Champion has been quite vocal about his position in wrestling recently. According to Punk himself, he’d still consider working backstage for the right promotion.
On Twitter, CM Punk was asked whether he’d take up an offer to become a creative director, working for a wrestling company. Punk’s reply indicated that he’d have to know the specifics before signing on the dotted line.
Not runing out the possibility, CM Punk tweeted:
CM Punk hasn’t had an official wrestling match since 2014. His last match in WWE was the 2014 Royal Rumble, won by Batista. Since then, Punk has had various projects to keep him busy, including a UFC run and comic book writing.
Jason Jordan has reportedly been promoted to a major backstage position in WWE. The former competitor had been working as a producer after leaving the ring due to injury.
It was recently reported that WWE may change their live show return plans due to AEW. You can read about these potential changes here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win