CM Punk isn’t one to mince his words, and that is certainly true when discussing WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
Punk explained in an interview with Windy City Live that he was never a “Hogan guy” growing up, and that upon meeting him, he liked him even less.
As if that wasn’t a clear enough evaluation, he added: “Fuck him.”
“I was never a Hogan guy, I’ve met him and like him even less now. F*ck him.”
Instead of Hogan, Punk explained that his favourite wrestler growing up was actually Rowdy Roddy Piper.
According to Hogan, he is currently trying to convince WWE to let him have one more match in WWE at WrestleMania 36, so perhaps Punk would have something to say about it on WWE Backstage if a match was booked.
Punk vs. Hogan at WrestleMania 36 confirmed.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- Bryan Danielson Not Wrestling On Tonight’s AEW Dynamite Due To Injury