CM Punk made sure every fan in attendance for his AEW debut on Rampage got an ice cream bar. He went all the way with it, paying for the ice cream himself.
Pretty Cool Ice Cream made a post on Instagram revealing that Punk had paid for the ice cream himself. They also revealed that he came to them with the idea two years ago. They said:
“The big moment- when @cmpunk thanks his fans for waiting, and to grab some ice cream on him. Were you there?! Since we have been getting a lot of questions, yes the ice cream was on him- it wasn’t a publicity stunt dreamed up by promoters. He came to us on his own and asked us to help him do this 2 years ago, and finally the moment was right. Our small team worked tirelessly to hand make every bar, and CM Punk wrote the check for the entire bill himself. That’s some real Chicago love right there, city of big shoulders, and big heart [heart emoji]”
CM Punk famously tried to get WWE to start selling ice cream bars after his Pipebomb promo in 2011. Despite his best efforts, WWE never sold CM Punk ice cream bars.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?