Some questions are hard to ask, but thankfully we have WWE star Randy Orton to ask the truly difficult questions in life.
Taking to Twitter, Randy asked what could be the most important question of all time.
Dinner discussion in my home in real time:
‘Could ‘Stormbreaker’, Thor’s axe, decapitate the Wolverine, whose spine is made of Adamantium?
Curious to hear your thoughts.
— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) September 10, 2021
And when there’s a difficult question to answer, we need someone to step up and answer that question.
Thankfully, we have CM Punk for these situations, and the new AEW star simply answered…
— player/coach (@CMPunk) September 10, 2021
Well that’s cleared that up. Thanks, Punk.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed