CM Punk will name the terms for a highly anticipated rematch on this week’s AEW Dynamite from Nashville, Tennessee.
MJF defeated Punk on the February 2 edition of Dynamite in his hometown of Chicago. The former WWE Champion earned a return bout on the February 9 episode by beating FTR with tag team partner Jon Moxley.
All Elite Wrestling announced today that CM Punk will pick the time, place and rules for the MJF rematch on the February 16 edition of AEW Dynamite.
The full lineup for Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite can be seen below:
- TNT Championship: Sammy Guevara (c) vs. Darby Allin
- Bryan Danielson vs. Lee Moriarty
- Face of the Revolution Qualifying Match: Wardlow vs. Max Caster
- No DQ Match: Thunder Rosa vs. Mercedes Martinez
- Chris Jericho & Jake Hager vs. Santana & Ortiz
- CM Punk picks the time, place, and rules for MJF rematch
For updated AEW win/loss records ahead of Wednesday’s show, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced